Supervisor Health & Safety Awareness:
R Proactive Inc. has been helping employers in Ontario and throughout Canada create and maintain respectful and safe workplaces since 1997. At HR Proactive, we provide training in the format that best suits your company’s needs. Does your company have a Learning Management System (LMS)? Our Supervisor Health & Safety Awareness Training video can be purchased in an MP4 file format for uploading to your Learning Management System.
This course meets the 5-step program implemented by the Ministry of Labour.
With our Supervisor Health & Safety Awareness Training video MP4 file, you also receive:
- Substantial Leader Guide (Word Format)
- Reproducible Participant Guide (Word Format)
- Professional PowerPoint Presentation
- Quiz and Quiz Key
- Reproducible Certificate of Completion
- Scheduling Sheet to Track Learner Progress
- Understand the health and safety responsibilities associated with being a supervisor.
- Describe how they fit into the Internal Responsibility System (IRS) and how the employer, supervisor and worker cooperate to maintain a safe and healthy workplace.
- Recognize, assess, control, and evaluate hazards in the work environment.
- Understand sources of Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA) information including workplace health and safety policies and procedures, safety data sheets, operating manuals.
- Recommendations of the Joint Health and Safety Committee (JHSC) and the company’s Health and Safety Representative.
Ask Us About Our Canada-Wide Worker Health & Safety program to meet the jurisdictional needs of every province and territory.
HR Proactive Inc. is here to assist you with your company's training needs.
Contact us today. We can help.